New Patient Forms
New patients who have scheduled an appointment at the Moore Eye Institute may print and complete the following forms. Please be sure to bring the completed forms to your appointment.
Things to Remember for your Appointment:
- Parents must accompany children under the age of 18
- Please Arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow time for the check-in process.
Be sure to bring the following items:
- Photo Identification
- Medical and vision insurance cards
- Relevant medical records for existing conditions
- Your most recent eye exam
- Your most recent prescription if you wear contacts
Although we try to adhere to your scheduled appointment time, emergency cases or unforeseen problems may occur and cause your doctor to run behind schedule. If the front desk is aware of any such circumstances, you will be notified at the appropriate time.