Angela D’Alonzo, O.D.
Dr. Angela D’Alonzo is an experienced primary eye care practitioner who specializes in medical glaucoma and diabetes management. Dr. D’Alonzo completed five externships to develop expertise in low vision rehabilitation, anterior segment post-operative care, end-stage pathology, and specialized contact lenses. She accepts new patients ages 6 and up. Dr. D’Alonzo earned her optometry degree and graduated cum laude from Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University. She completed her undergraduate education and graduated cum laude from Villanova University.
Locations: Dr. Angela D’Alonzo sees patients in Moore Eye Institute’s Springfield office.
Joined Moore Eye Institute: 2017
- Doctor of Optometry, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Salus University
- Externship, Low Vision Services, The Feinbloom Center at The Eye Institute, Salus University
- Primary Eye Care Specialist, Moore Eye Institute
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association