An Vo, M.D.
An Vo, M.D. is a board certified and fellowship-trained ophthalmologist specializing in cornea, cataract, and anterior segment surgery. She is a Philadelphia native and graduate of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Vo earned her medical degree at Jefferson Medical College and completed her ophthalmology residency as Chief Resident at New York Medical College/Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. She is fellowship trained in cornea, refractive, and external diseases at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai where she was involved in active clinical trials and resident teaching. Dr. Vo specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of corneal diseases with a special interest in dry eye, blepharitis, and ocular surface disease.
Locations: Dr. Vo sees patients in Moore Eye Institute’s Springfield, Paoli, and Wynnewood offices.
Languages Spoken: English and Vietnamese.
Joined Moore Eye Institute: 2015
- Cornea, Refractive, and External Diseases Fellowships, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Ophthalmology Residency, New York Medical College/Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jefferson Medical College
- Cataract, Cornea, and Glaucoma Surgeon, Moore Eye Institute
- Director of Cornea and External Disease, Department of Ophthalmology, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Medical Staff, Phoenixville Hospital and Abington Hospital
- Chief Resident, Ophthalmology Residency, New York Medical College/Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cornea Society
- American Society of Cornea and Refractive Surgeons
Research Papers and Publications
- J. Winterkorn, A. Vo. Case Report: Bilateral CRVO in a patient with multiple myeloma. (Accepted for poster presentation at North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society 2014).
- E. Donnenfeld, A. Barsam, A. Vo, Femtosecond Laser Relaxing Incisions (chapter), in Nichamin, Limbal Relaxing Incisions: A Practical Guide, SLACK Inc. Publishing.
- P. Asbell, A. Vo et al Complications of Contact Lens Wear (chapter), in Mannis & Holland, Cornea 4e, Elsevier Clinical Solutions (in progress).