Advances in Eye Care: A Collaborative Approach
An Interdisciplinary C.E./C.M.E. Program For Save Your Vision Month
Sunday, March 24, 2019
7:30 A.M. to 4:45 P.M.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
4170 City Avenue
9.5 Hours COPE Approval Pending
- 2.5 Qualify as Glaucoma
- 1.0 Qualify as Oral Pharmaceutical
5.0 hours AOA Category 1 Accreditation Pending
Target Audience: All optometrists, ophthalmologists, primary care physicians, and residents.
Leading medical experts from Moore Eye Institute, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Drexel University College of Medicine, and Salus University focus on the latest advances in medical care, a collaborative multi-disciplinary approach to patient care, and an advanced laboratory on visual field and OCT interpretation.
- Registration by 3/4/2019: $100
- Registration after 3/4/2019: $150
- For convenient online registration, kindly complete and submit our online registration form.
- To register by fax or standard mail, please complete and return our printable registration form.