Vipin K. Goyal M.D.
Vipin K. Goyal, M.D. is a board certified and fellowship-trained ophthalmologist specializing in cornea, cataract, lens implant, and LASIK surgery. He earned his medical degree at Medical College of Pennsylvania and completed his internship at Evanston Hospital, Northwestern University. Dr. Goyal served as Chief Resident during his ophthalmology residency at New York Medical College and gained his fellowship training in corneal and refractive surgery at the University of Florida’s Shands Hospital.
Locations: Dr. Goyal sees patients at Moore Eye Institute’s Wynnewood office.
Joined Moore Eye Institute: 2021
- Corneal and Refractive Surgery Fellowship, Shands Hospital, University of Florida
- Ophthalmology Residency, New York Medical College
- Internship, Evanston Hospital, Northwestern University
- Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Cataract, Cornea, and LASIK Surgeon, Moore Eye Institute
- Cornea Specialist, Cataract, and LASIK Surgeon, Nevyas Eye Associates
- Chief Resident, Ophthalmology Residency, New York Medical College
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association